Saturday, October 20, 2018

4 Tips To Improve Content Marketing


SEO in Amritsar - Digital Keshav
Welcome to my blog, today I am posting information about how to improve content marketing?

Content is a king of digital marketing, all people post an article for content marketing but this is not an easy task for newcomers. So I am giving valuable information about content marketing.

From my experience, I am writing 4 important tips for content marketing.

  • Create daily weekly or monthly series
  • Content must-be above 500 -1000 words
  • Content must-be unique or user-friendly
  • Add attractive images


I hope this is very helpful information for content marketing, Let’s discuss one by one.

Create daily weekly or monthly series


Content writing is not an easy task, we need to post content on our website for Google ranking. Google will first prefer to your content. you should post content on a daily basis or weekly basis when you can't write a post on a daily or weekly basis then you should post on a monthly basis. normally, I also learn to improve my content like SEO in Amritsar, digital marketing, etc. And because of my busy schedule, I do post on a weekly basis.


content marketing is the best way for Google ranking, so you should post latest updates information in your content where user can read relevant information that he wants to read.

Content must be above 500-1000 words


In Content Writing, the Content length is too important for content marketing. If your content is short, Google wouldn't give preference to your content. Hence, Google will not rank your website. So content length must be above 500 or 1000 words. If your content length is high, people will read the content. After that, you will gain large traffic in your content or website.


For keywords ranking, content marketing is the best way to rank your keywords. You can use the content optimization technique means you should add your keywords in your content. For eg, my keyword is SEO in Amritsar so I will use keyword SEO in Amritsar in my content.


Content must-be unique or user-friendly


For making the best quality content, you should create unique content only and avoid duplicate content. Because if you write duplicate content, so Google will not rank your content or website.  You have to write your own words with the best quality. Your content must-be is user-friendly. User-friendly like you should write your content in simple language so that people can read your content easily.

If you want to check your content uniqueness, you can use those tools where you can check duplicity. Well, I am using SEO small tools where I use content duplicity checker. So for content marketing, you must post unique or best quality content and add your keywords for Google ranking like SEO in Amritsar, SEO, digital marketing in Amritsar. Your content must-be is attractive or user-friendly.

Add attractive images


This is a too important way to help your content be attractive. You should add an image of your content, after that your content will be more attractive for the user. Most people read those blogs where an image will describe your content. You have to use the best Image for your content. I have used relevant images for my content.


Really helpful regarding digital marketing Reviewed
5 / 5

3 comments:

Thanks for the comment. Please let me know if you have any query.