Saturday, December 15, 2018

How To List Your Business On Google Map

Hi Everyone, Today I am gonna talk about the Google Map Listing. Now, I am sharing with you the information about " How to list your business on Google search engine. As you know, Local SEO - Google My Business is very important to target your local customers. Like, we have a digital marketing company in Amritsar. So, To rank our business on Google we have to work on map listing. Google My Business is a free web service which is given by Google.


digital marketing in amritsar- Google map- digital keshav


Google Maps/ Google My Business/ Google Business/ Location/ Review/ Mobile Location/ Google Play Store/ Digital Marketing in Amritsar/ SEO in Amritsar/ SEO Services in Amritsar/ SEO Training in Amritsar/ SEO.


If you have searched for showrooms, offices, temples, shops, etc. you would have noticed that Google show you the map listing. Now-days, Every user searches on Google to find a location where they want to go. So, these map listings are not automatic. The business owner has listed his business on Google Maps from Google My Business.

Earlier this feature known to be Google places but now this is changed to Google My Business. This post will show you how to list your business on Google from Google My Business.


Here are 4 steps to follow for your business map listings.



1. Add Your Location


Google My Business is a free feature given by Google. Firstly, open the website of Google My Business and then click the start button. For starting this, you must have a unique g-mail address. Because your g-mail account is directly supported to your account on Google My business. This first step is to question you " What is your business ?" and " Where are you located ?"

You just write your business name like if you run Digital Marketing Company in Amritsar then you should write your company name and company location. And after a click on the next button.

2. Pin Your Exact Location


After completing the first step, you need to pin your exact location. Because Google will not find your exact street. If you skip this step, then your customer can’t find your exact location and they can’t navigate your exact location. They will see only your postal address. But if you do this step perfectly, then Google shows your exact location.

This is a very important step, you drag your pin and then find your street with the help of Google Map. And when you find your location, drop the pin on your location. Click on the next button.

3. Choose Business Category


After doing the second step, move on to the third one that is a business category. This is a very important step that Google will question you, what is your business field like If you have a restaurant then choose the restaurant category. If you have a ready-made clothing shop then choose a dress shop category. For example - My business is SEO Services, SMO Services and Digital Marketing in Amritsar. Then I choose category internet marketing services.

This option helps you to get trust from Google. After doing this step, Google will trust your business and your location. Click on the next button.

4. Add Your Contact Details


This is the last step of Google My Business. This is a very simple step. You just give it your contact details. Add your official phone number and Add an official website. If you do not have any website then you click on the button - I don’t have any website.

I suggest you, To Attract new customers, you have to make an attractive website and put it on your site in this step.  Because many new or old user, after visit your location, they will don’t trust you if you do not have any official website. So, After doing this step click on the finish button and then you will track your visitors in per-day or week or month.

To rank your map listing, you need to write a post and get 5-stars reviews. And then Google robots will increase your map listing.

15 comments:

  1. A wonderful article on Digital Marketing Services such as SEO, SEM, PPC etc. The world is getting digitalized and all the traditional marketing and advertising are vanishing slowly. So, for all businesses- small, medium and large need to find their suitable Digital Marketer to keep up the sales intact. Thanks for sharing wonderful tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks For Sharing His Great Post. I like This Post.
    Click Now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Many thanks! 2020 Services

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks... SEO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. social media marketing agency

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have to realize the strategies to change over those leads into clients. With the correct Backlinks service

    ReplyDelete
  7. Making fun and intuitive gadgets and apparatuses is an incredible method to get individuals to connection to your site. I helped a customer of our own build up a BMI and calorie counter gadget. That gadget has brought about numerous inbound connections since its creation. Amazing work from marketing1on1

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again.
    Eyalnachum

    ReplyDelete
  9. Traditional advertising, newspapers and paper directories, such as Yellow Pages, are increasingly less effective for businesses. Whilst a few years ago people would go to a computer to search for a product or service, nowadays people are connected to the internet all day, every day and "live online". razwerks Orange County, CA

    ReplyDelete
  10. A blog that mushroomed from visual enlightenment.
    BUY WEBSITE TRAFFIC

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its Great check out my blog https://digitaltechbyte.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. While online marketing helps you in identifying trends and patterns about how people are behaving with your brand. website marketing strategy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. Please let me know if you have any query.